New friends...YES, I have friends!!!!
Skylar and Adrianna....Aren't they cute. These are my 2 newest friends. They belong to another friend....Candy. Candy is a lady in the village who thinks I am good at basketball....we will see next weekend when I play on her team. Anyways, her twin girls think I am pretty neat. The day this picture was taken, they decided to do my hair and got a lot of things including a brush stuck in my hair. Drew my other friend from St. Michael got it out without me having to loose any of my hair.
My new friend Desiree'. Actually, Desiree' and I started talking at the beginning of the year. BUT, we have become good friends and I even called her over Christmas vacation. I am sure she felt very special.....she was the only one I called while I was home. Desiree' works in our library and spent several years in Fairbanks. She and I are the same age and we find a lot to talk about. We are planning to be mischief this summer before school starts when I come back to Stebbins early. Desiree's mom, Roseann, made the quspec I am wearing in this picture...the material made her eyes dizzy.Besides the few who I have pictures of, I have made a lot of aquaintances in the village. Teresa, sho is also on the ball team, calls me every now and then. Margaret, who flew from Anchorage to Stebbins with me after Christmas, calls me and comes to visit in my classroom. Some of the adults at open gym find me quite amusing to talk to and even some of my former students.....who need to come back to school involve me in weight lifting competitions at open gym. I generally win!!!! By the end of next weekend, I should have a few more friends as I am going to try to play basketball in a city league tournament...more to come next weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home