Jodi's Alaskan Trails

My time in "bush" Alaska has proven to be fun, exciting and a learning experience all at the same time. Here are a few journallings of what I have been doing the last few years.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My apartment in SMK


The Laundry room has plenty of shelving for food storage and laundry supplies or camping gear and dog food....whatever you choose.
The bathroom is far from Master, but it has everything I need!!!
The bedrooms fit a double bed and a dresser. This room actually has 2 matching dressers sitting on the right side of the picture along the wall.
The kitchen has a serving window as it was the kitchen in the BIA school LONG LONG ago! I love this feature for entertaining!
The living room is narrow but has a couch, love seat and 2 recliners now! Plus the table. Sorry the TV doesn't come with the apartment!

This is one of the biggest apartments in St. Michael. There are 2 bedrooms and a bonus room for storage at the back that is narrower than the living room but just as long. The apartment also comes with a stand up freezer! That is helpful for planning and storing food for the long winter!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did u get that black white and orange shower curtian? I love it.

8/04/2011 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did u get that black white and orange shower curtian? I love it.

8/04/2011 11:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The shower curtain was found on Amazon.com

It is actually red dots though!!!

Jodi

8/04/2011 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do u still have it? I just love it and can't stop looking at it everytime I come to ur blog. My Hse has all browns tans or a light grn to it and seems like every room is the same. Was the s.curtian exensive and how do I go about getting one exially like urs? I have never shopped on amazon. Are they all Brane new too? Lol. Sorry to be so annoying about a stupid shower curtian but I just LOVE YOURS. Love you.

8/15/2011 10:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Contemporary-Fabric-Shower-Curtain/dp/B000XT4QY4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1313486686&sr=8-1

This link will take you to the site I got it. Add the item to your cart and check out. You will have to enter billing and shipping info on one of the next screens.

8/16/2011 1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home